Friday, June 20, 2014

We're leaving today

I woke up with a bad dream at 3 a.m. this morning.  There was a terrible man holding a little boy of about ten years of age, pointing a gun at him and I was trying to save the little fellow. That was certainly a weird dream and not even logical.  I very seldom have bad dreams but that one frightened me for the sake of the child.

I just stayed up as I might not have been able to wake up for six a.m. to get ready to be picked up.

I am concerned for the space in the car as my suitcase is large as I need to bring sheets and a sleeping bag plus my CPAC machine and a pillow.

The unfortunate part is that I am being picked up on the street near the bank and I will have to get the suitcase into the back seat while trying to duck the traffic and the buses who park there.

I think that is bothering me greatly as well as there is a much better way to get me at the back of the building where it would be safer but the lady who is picking me up is not comfortable going there as it is a little tricky to get in and out if one is not used to doing it.

I may not be able to go and will have the Bible Study ready to hand over to the driver or her other passenger just in case there is no room for my suitcase.  At least this way, somebody else can do it as all the work is done and prepared.  I won't be letting anybody down that way.

It would be a shame if this happened but living down town has its disadvantages as well as its advantages.  Mostly it has advantages and I love living down town.

Ah well, we will have to wait and see how it works out.  I hope I can go but if not, then I still will enjoy being by the water but here in Hamilton.

Thanks for dropping by and have a good day.






No comments: