Sunday, December 30, 2012

River stones wrapped

I am housebound right now, stiff neck, sore throat, croaky voice and feel freezing.  It may be the flu or it may be just a silly cold.  Whatever it is, I hope it goes away soon!

I don't have alot of energy so decided to just sit and do wirework.  I used river stones for these three.  I have written a little poem about river stones and it will be attached to these creations when I sell them.

I plan to have a jewellery party late March or early April so need to prepare for it.

I still need to attach chains to them but it will give you an idea what I am talking about.




I particularly love doing wire work.  In these ones, I used 20 gauge gold filled wires.

I have come back to add to this page much, much later.  Here are the finished products.







Thanks for dropping by and I hope you feel better than I do right now!



No comments: