Monday, May 28, 2012

A delightful afternoon at the Club

I decided to pop in for a coffee and a good read of the various newspapers available.  As it was, Martinus came by and we had a great chat and then I had another lovely chat with Christine so it was a really good idea to pop in.

Tomorrow I have an appointment in the afternoon so probably won't get to the Club and Wednesday, have a hospital appointment so my earliest time will be Thursday when I take my two Toronto friends for lunch there and then, of course, Martini hour.

The Spring Newsletter is almost ready to go out and Amanda showed me the proofs. Looks good!

Amanda and Shendal were asking about Rosemary and I will relay that information to her.

All in all, a great way to spend a hot afternoon!  It was quite comfortable there.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: