Thursday, February 23, 2012

Had a very nice day today

Went for a haircut at the School of Hairdressing and had it cut very short.  I like how the lady did it.

Did a few errands in Jackson's Square and then got ready for Martini Night at the Club.

I had a really great time, met some more new people, all friends of Dave and Diane.  I also spoke to Michael the Chef and asked if they would ever consider making a cake with Splenda so I could have some and he said he would make one next week and Amanda will let me know when it is ready.

All in all, it was a nice day, busy but productive.  Tonight a big storm is due after midnight so I will most likely concentrate on hopefully finishing the categorizing of the book tomorrow as I have a party to go to in Oakville on Saturday and then am helping Cassie with her reading on Sunday.

I am really looking forward to seeing Ken on Monday night.

Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of the day.

.


No comments: