Saturday, February 11, 2012

Busy, busy day today

I was very glad that I did not have to go out today.  I don't think it was as bad a storm as they had forecast but it was still nice to stay home and catch up on some housework including lots of washing.

I was able to spend two and a half hours on editing this afternoon which is good as my deadline is coming up soon.

I had made a nice dish of tofu, soft wheat, garlic, onions and hamburger meat.  Today I cooked some carrots and enjoyed a second helping of this healthy food.  I would say I can get another meal out of it at least.  Pretty reasonable cost, onions, garlic, ginger and tofu are all inexpensive and the hamburger meat was just a small amount so it was a very tasty and economical meal.

I do enjoy cooking once in a while and usually what I make is enough for several times.

Having the Farmer's Market so close to me is also very handy.

Tonight I plan to watch WNED as there is very good programming on.

Thanks for dropping by and enjoy your day!




No comments: