Friday, February 3, 2012

Planning for the World Day of Prayer

Today was our meeting for the downtown churches to plan for the upcoming World Day of Prayer.

This year the topic is on Malaysia.  It will be held March 2nd at 12 noon.

As usual, the different churches will provide plates of food for after the service.

A very nice gentleman prepared a lovely feast of many kinds of sandwiches and a great cake.

It was so very kind of him to do so.  We had a nice time after the meeting chatting.

When I got home, I started to work on my filing system, trying to get things in a better order.

I got quite abit done, including filling out a form that needed to be in by the 10th of February so I am glad that is done.

Still a lot to do, but I am slowly getting things the way I want them.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments: