Sunday, November 14, 2010

Some more pictures from my camera

On Friday and Saturday morning, there was an absolutely unbelievable fog.  It gradually descended until the whole city seemed to be engulfed in it.  At first I thought it was a very bad fire and switched on the CH CH news, but learned from them it was a really dense fog. 

Andrew and Rahel were over to help me clean the windows in my room and have tea and we all were quite astonished by the sights.

I managed to get some good shots of it.



It was a very strange atmosphere, almost unearthly.


Here is a picture of the cleaned windows and blinds, thanks to Andrew for all his hard work.  The windows are so high so he had to stand on the window sill to do the work.  It is unbelievable how much dirt blows in.


On the right side, one can see the picture I needle pointed before my son was born 37 years ago.  It is so special to me.

To end this little blog, here is a picture of two cats in my kitchen.  The black and white one is from Carmen and Wally from Quebec and the orange and white one is from here. They look so friendly in the kitchen.


Thanks for reading my blog and come back again when you have the time.

No comments: