Saturday, February 27, 2010

Not a lot new

I have spent the last few days at home due to the snowy and slippery weather. I shall be glad to welcome the Spring when it comes.

I can hardly wait to go down by the water so I can people and bird watch, not to mention admiring the occasional fish who jumps into the air.

I usually take my small thermos of coffee and my chair and of course, my book and just feel the calming influence of the waves lapping against the cement walls at Pier 8.

Princess Point is also a great spot to go but there are hardly any benches to sit on. The good point about it is that the bus goes right into it and it runs every half hour which is not too bad.

About this time of year, I get a little stir crazy and long for the freedom of no boots, heavy coats and hats and scarves!

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

No comments: