Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A day to analyze the party

Today, I plan to think about how I could have improved the party, what I could have done better, and what went well.

Although the party was a success, there is always something that can be improved.

It is also the E.L.W. meeting today so will go there as well.

All I can say is that my plan is to amalgamate my study of the party into my preparation folder and keep it for any future parties.

Once all that is done, then the party will be history and I shall move on to other things.

Since I wrote this blog, I have had several suggestions (at my request), one of which is to shorten the time for each reader, another is to have musicians. I had wanted to have a musician, but he moved away and I didn't know anybody else to ask.

Shortening the reading time will be easy to do, should I ever do the party again. Perhaps in a few years, I will have made some friends who are musicians or otherwise I cannot fulfil that suggestions.

No comments: