Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Sam Lawrence Park with Jeff

It was a trifle cool with a very brisk wind but I was okay with my inbetween coat and scarf.

This is the first time I have been for a walk in that park. It is a very large park with wonderful old trees and flowering bushes.

Unfortunately for me, my camera battery died so I could only take 4 pictures.
A view of the lower city from Sam Lawrence Park on the Mountain

A view of the lower city from Sam Lawrence Park

Further along - a view of the lower city

Beautiful Greenery

I really enjoyed going there and we walked a great deal. There are lots of picnic tables, flowering trees and some very lovely spots to enjoy. We saw other people there as well which was nice.

One day I would like to go back for a picnic lunch. 

I wanted to post some of his pictures on here but was unable to unfortunately.

It was a lovely spot and I plan to go there again.


Thanks for dropping by.





No comments: