Monday, May 14, 2018

Mother's Day May 13,2018

Kenny picked me up and we spent some lovely time just soaking up the wonderful sun and talking.  Eve is such a live wire and she wants to be part of everything which is a good thing.

Kenny prepared tacos for supper which I have never had.  They were good.

They also had bought some wonderful cupcakes to celebrate the occasion.

 Jody and Eve chatting in the backyard.
Ken and Eve on Ken's favourite lounging chair

Jody taking a selfie with Eve at the dining room table.

Jody and Eve with the lovely cupcakes in honour of Mother's Day.

Waiting, not so patiently, for me to snap his photo!

Eve with her puzzle.





I was getting tired and asked Ken to bring me home which he did.  I enjoyed my time with them very much. 

Thanks for dropping  by.



No comments: