Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Princess Point on the weekend

One of my most favourite places is Princess Point.  I took the bus downthere (#6 Aberdeen) and met Jeff there.  I was surprised to see him bring his car down to the parking spots there as he usually parks where he does not need to pay.  I also took the bus back as it is so simple for me to get there and back and I can do it by myself without having him pick me up.  He lives close to the park so there is no sense for him to come all the way to my place and pick me up when I have a bus right outside my door which will bring me there!

We went on the paved side and the little trolley is now running on the weekends only.  I plan to take it once this summer as it is only $5.00 for seniors and takes you all along the waterfront.  A very economical and good thing to do.  They also have a commentator on board who gives a history of the area.

It was a beautiful day and we were both a little puffed out by the time we made the few and far between benches. I would have been fine as I now take my walker everywhere I go for safety reasons.

We sat twice when we were on the paved part and just enjoyed seeing the birds in the water and in the trees and the peaceful attitude.  We also said hello to people we met on the trail which was very nice.

In the general rule, people are very friendly on the trails in Hamilton.

View from the little bridge which goes to the paved walk where the runners and the bikers go.

Blossoms are coming out now - just lovely





Time for a spring cleanut down here


Calm waters


Two fellows enjoying chatting and the wharf 


Canada Goose

One of the many beautiful spots on the paved part of Princess Point.

Two fellows enjoying the wharf and another one in a kayac.



No comments: