Monday, July 27, 2015

I thought that things would improve

I have followed the doctor's orders, rested, done what I am told but I still cannot walk without a great deal of pain. It is now more than a week.

The Tylenol 3's are not helping with the pain at all but they are making me drowsy which is good.

To even get my morning coffee is a real challenge for me.  I have to use my walker to get into the kitchen, wait for it to drip through, then ferry it back.  There is no room for the walker in my bedroom so have to use a cane and carry it with me from the sitting room into the bedroom.

I am so thankful that I have a walker or otherwise I don't think I could cope right now.

Yesterday I had a reaction to the Tylenol 3, had not been able to eat for a few days and I lost everything that afternoon.  Fortunately, today I was able to stand for a few minutes and cook so that is a step forward.

I hope this silly sciatic nerve gets lost real soon!


Thanks for dropping by.






No comments: