Friday, July 24, 2015

A bright spot in the middle of a difficult day

Thanks to my friend Jeff who picked me up along with our friend Andre, I was able to enjoy time at the waterfront in spite of my current difficulties.

It did me the world of good, being in such good company, being near the water and enjoying a gorgeous evening.

Although I may have a difficult road ahead of me health wise, the most important thing for me is to remain optimistic and to see the day when I can walk again and do things myself.

I may have to ask CCAC for help as I cannot seem to manage things at home right now.

Thanks to Jeff, I was able to get to Whitehern and my birthday celebration and now to the waterfront.  Thanks to Jennifer, I was able to get to the club for lunch.

I walk so slow now (inch by inch) that crossing Main Street is a real adventure.

I may even write a poem about this "interesting" experience - there is some humour in it, particularly trying to cross a busy, busy street .......

Here are some great pictures from last night.


I love these flowers whose name I cannot remember

\
Jeff



Add caption

Andre

Pier 8 at night

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great day or evening, depending where you are in this world of ours.



No comments: