Sunday, February 8, 2009

Annual Meeting at St. John's

Random snapshots at the dinner tables.
One section of the downstairs hall.

On February 8th, 2009, St. John’s Lutheran Church held its annual meeting after the joint English/German church service.

After the business was concluded, the congregants went downstairs to enjoy a lovely meal of home made chicken soup and sandwiches. For desert, scrumptious , melt in your mouth delicacies were served along with coffee and herbal tea.

The ladies of E.L.W. (women's group) once again have surpassed themselves in preparing this delicious meal.

3 comments:

Kate's Blog said...

Hi Wilma
Wish I was at the meeting. Cassie is settling in at Ability camp. It is hard being away from home. Your blog makes me feel connected to home
Kathy

Wilma Seville said...

Hi Kathy,

I am very glad to hear that Cassie is settling in at Ability Camp. I know how hard it must be for you to be away from Chris and Julia!

I know how I would feel!

RosaMaría said...

Una entrañable conmemoración. Preciosas fotos.