Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 18,2016

Our litle gang met for lunch today.  We do that each month which is something nice to look forward to.  Two of our group were sick and unable to go.

We went to the Harvest Moon which is cheap and cheerful!  Unlimited Chinese tea and a very big plate of good food.

We had tons of laughter and stayed from 11:30 to 2 p.m. and the restaurant did not mind at all.

I learned that the Italian store which sells underwear is still in business.  They just opened another branch in Stoney Creek as one of our gals bought new underwear there.

I am happy to hear that.  They have good quality items from Italy.

Jeff drove Joanne and I home, which we both appreciated.  My parking spot came in very handy today.  We could park for free at ay Municipal parking lot or meter.  I did not know that.

That is a great saving!

All in all, a very nice afternoon spent with good friends.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: