Saturday, February 1, 2014

Coroner releases identity of woman strangled at Fabre metro | CTV Montreal News

Coroner releases identity of woman strangled at Fabre metro | CTV Montreal News



I, myself, have never felt comfortable on an escalator ever since I fell on one in Toronto and my hair was so close to the jaws of the machine when a man heard me yelling and ran and pressed the emergency button.



Thanks to his quick action, all I suffered was a broken arm.  It also was in a station where not too many people go especially at off hours.



My heartfelt sympathies go out to this woman's family.  The poor husband, first his mother's death, then his wife's - so much to handle.  The little children who have lost their Mom in such a tragedy. Newcomers to Canada - strangers in a strange land with different customs and habits. Fortunately in Morocco, French is spoken as well as Arabic, the same as it is in Algeria. Having French will be helpful for them to fit in the Quebec society.















May God comfort the family.

No comments: