Friday, March 25, 2016

A Stressful start to the day, a nice finish though


I am cat sitting for a wonderful cat called Oliver.  It is so great to have him here for two weeks while his family are in Florida on March break.

We are getting along fabulously and he is a neat little cat.  The only problem was the litter box and I tried to change it yesterday and some of the clamping litter went into the kitchen sink.  It was too heavy for me.  My whole sink plugged up and nothing would shift it.  I talked to my son via internet and he went to get a snake (a plumber thing) and came and fixed it. I am so thankful as to call a plumber is very expensive, especially on the weekend.

It took me a long time to clean up from that horrible mess but finally I did and Ken, my son, dropped me off at Princess Point as it was a gorgeous day.  I took a few pictures while I was down there.  I met so many nice people on the trail and everybody was friendly.

People walking their dogs, families walking together, single people sitting alone and staring at the water - a very tranquil scene which I really needed after such a stressful day.

Oliver - a wonderful cat


Finally, it was time to go from Princess Point and I got on the bus and came home.  They have removed the bench there near the bus stop and there is half an hour wait for the bus. Not great.  I may have to take my walker down there as it is too hard on me to stand that long.  I really hate to though as it will get all muddy.

Oh well, let us see if the HSR or the city puts up another bench.

Thanks for dropping by.

















No comments: