Tuesday, December 8, 2015

LUNCH AT SWISS CHALET WITH CARMEN





Due to the busyness of life, we haven't been able to see each other in quite some time which really is sad as we are very close friends, both herself and her dear husband.  They are family to me.

During my long time in the hospital, they both came to visit me, once at home before I was hospitalized but unable to get around or do anything for myself and once in the Convalescent Hospital.  They don't live in Hamilton so it meant some effort to come and see me plus highway driving.

Carmen invited me to lunch at Swiss Chalet and we went to the one on Upper James which I did not know existed.

We had a delightful time and she took some pictures with her camera which I will post here once she sends them to me.

All in all, a nice time!

Thanks for dropping by.





No comments: