Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Goodbye to an old friend, hello to a new one

No, I am not talking about a human being, but rather an inanimate object which has enabled me for fifteen years to be as independent as a bird in the sky!

Because of its sturdiness, support and seat, I am able to walk much further than I would with just a cane.

I am also able to carry four grocery bags full of goodies from the grocery store which help keep me strong and well.

What is this paragon of virtue?

My trusty fifteen year old Dolmonite walker!

It has been a good buddy for me for so many years and soon will be a tremendous help to a dear friend who visits from Mexico.  I am so delighted that it will benefit her and continue its valuable service to mankind.

Here are some pictures of it.



I shall be sad to see it go, but at the same time, glad to know it will help another person get around easier.


I shall look forward to getting a new, lightweight one this week which will be easier for me to lift onto buses or into cars.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: