Sunday, December 4, 2016

It is December 4th already

This darkness coming so early is hard on people.  It feels like it is about 10 p.m. right now.  This afternoon has also been a grey type of day.

On a bright note, there has been some lovely things going on for me.  Of course, everything depends on my health but happily I have been able to go to the First of Advent celebration at St. John's and then to our Bibles and Bagels group Christmas celebration which Pastor Dani picked me up and brought me back home from.

It was so nice to  be there among good people and a lovely atmosphere.

I also went to Jeff's concert on Saturday morning with Anita and Mohamed. Jeff picked Mohamed and I up and was able to fit two walkers in is trunk which was amazing.

Today, I am taking a break and staying home to rest.  Tuesday I have another gathering with the ladies and Wednesday is our Whitehern group annual Christmas at the Club.  All wonderful and happy things to do.

It is so nice to have things to look forward to.  I am so blessed to have such caring and good friends.


Thanks for dropping by.



No comments: